Careers: Travel Program Analyst
Weris, Inc., a Transportation Logistics and Analytics firm, is looking for a seasoned Travel Program Analyst to help the Department of Defense carry out travel policies and monitor travel activities and programs.
In this role you will be working with DoD travel program managers to negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors, as well as, use data to shape travel programs and influence traveler behavior.
- Support commercial travel program management, including GSA city pair programs, rental car/truck, military bus program, recruit travel and assistance, and premium class travel oversight.
- Provide project management support including managing schedules and identifying dependencies in contract and agreement renewals – Maintain project schedules using MS Project, manage milestones, action items and facilitate communications to overcome impediments.
- Support process improvement by re-organizing SOPs, mapping out existing processes and identifying opportunities to improve.
- Support meetings/dialogues with vendors to understand industry best practices and advise the government on changes that will result in cost efficiency and/or benefits to the organization and travelers.
- Work with internal data management group to identify data collection and reporting needs to achieve monitoring of travel programs and compliance.
- Support the government in conducting audits based on travel data to ensure vendor compliance.
- Identify pain points for travelers and help the department resolve travel related issues through process improvement and/or automation.
- Experience in Commercial Air Program, US Government Car and Truck Rental Program, Military Bus Agreement (MBA) Program, Recruit Travel and Assistance Program, and/or the Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) Program
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analyzing business process, identifying business process improvement, and defining system requirements to support business processes
- Prior government contracting experience desired
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- US Citizenship
- Public Trust Preferred
- Experience transitioning a government organization to a new business model or implementing process improvement in a federal agency highly desirable
Qualified Candidates email resume to email@example.com and include position in Subject Line.
Weris, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Weris offers a complete benefits package including Employer Contributed Health Insurance, 401(K), PTO and Holiday Pay, FSA, and a complete EAP for employee support across multiple areas.