Careers: Transportation Tolling System Analyst
At Weris, Inc., our mission is to empower our clients to make sound strategic and operational decisions through superior analytics and business intelligence, communications, and logistics support. Our effective strategy for doing that is by hiring top talent looking to join a dynamic organization.
We are currently in search of a qualified Transportation Tolling System Analyst to join our team in Sterling, VA. In this role you will review and manage system requirements of a transportation tolling system and lead on developing system functional testing cases, operational testing cases, and user acceptance test cases.
Project responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Develop various testing plans and test cases
- Develop traceability between system requirements and test cases
- Conduct test cases and write testing reports
- Analyze tolling system transaction data
- Develop ongoing performance measures
- Conduct traffic simulations to model dynamic price algorithms
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum two years of experience in field of Tolling System, Intelligent Transportation Systems, or Traffic Engineering conducting similar services
- Broad knowledge of a typical tolling system architecture from transactions on roadways to back office applications
- Minimum two years of field experience or within Information Technology conducting similar services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field, Master’s Degree in related area preferred
- Hands-on experience in VISSIM and TransModeler
- Experience in SQL database management, scripting and macros
- Ability to maintain records and prepare complex written and oral reports
Qualified Candidates email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include position in Subject Line.
Weris, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Weris offers a complete benefits package including Employer Contributed Health Insurance, 401(K), PTO and Holiday Pay, FSA, and a complete EAP for employee support across multiple areas.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT: 1 year (Required)
- Scripting: 1 year (Required)
- Transportation: 1 year (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)