Program and Project Management
Challenges of Program and Project Management
More than ever before, agencies and commercial businesses are confronting major challenges associated with complex, changing requirements; technology; and stakeholder dynamics. Program and project delivery depends on effectively addressing budget constraints, expectations, and client/stakeholder scrutiny. The key to successful program and project management is reliable support and state-of-the-art systems for managing data from myriad sources to facilitate team collaboration, support efficient scheduling, and provide a cohesive view to inform complex decision making and reduce risk.
Weris’s Value Proposition
Weris offers wide-ranging, ISO 9001–certified expertise to help clients systematically and rigorously implement best practices in program and project management. Consistent oversight, attention to detail, innovative problem solving, and a drive to go above and beyond for our clients are hallmarks of our services.
- Administrative support
- Communication management
- Customizable program-repository websites
- Financial/cost projections, forecasting, and budgeting
- Full lifecycle management support (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closeout)
- Policy procedures and implementation
- Process review and streamlining
- Program documentation development
- Quality assessment and control
- Risk assessment, mitigation, and resolution