Travel Program Specialist
Weris, Inc., a Transportation Logistics and Analytics firm, is looking for qualified professionals who have prior experience working with travel programs supporting the military. These opportunities are FT in Alexandria, VA and anticipated to last for a minimum of 12-15 months. We are looking for dynamic candidates who have prior experience working with travel agencies/commercial airlines/rental car companies with government-based business.
- A high level of experience in Commercial Air Program, US Government Car and Truck Rental Program, Military Bus Agreement (MBA) Program, Recruit Travel and Assistance Program, and/or the Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) Program
- Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analyzing business process, identifying business process improvement, and defining system requirements to support business processes
- Prior government contracting experience desired
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must be US Citizen
- Minimum of Public Trust Preferred
Weris, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Weris offers a complete benefits package including Employer Contributed Health Insurance, 401(K), PTO and Holiday Pay, FSA, and a complete EAP for employee support across multiple areas.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract